Winning the lottery is the very reason why we play the lottery in the first place. It is like a dream come true for those of us who have been investing our hard earned money on lottery forms day after day. Winning the lottery is not just about buying the ticket and hoping that you have the winning numbers. The chances will be one in a couple of hundred millions. There are financial experts who have worked out number systems to make winning a lottery really difficult, especially hitting a jackpot.
Here are a few tips you can use to increase your chances of winning the lottery:
1. Pick numbers which have not won recently – When buying the lottery ticket, look out for a method to check that the ticket you are buying does not have some or all of the recent winning numbers. It may be unlikely that you hit the jackpot, as the chances of the same horse racing malaysia number being picked up may be low. So check on the recent winning numbers and try avoiding them.
2. Select random numbers – Do not select your birthday, anniversary or such dates as winning numbers. The chances are that millions of people have selected the same numbers which fall in the range of 1-31 (days of the month). Try picking other numbers at a random. Mix a bag of numbers, shake it up and then pick out numbers. Your pick might be really unique numbers which may just lead you to the jackpot.
3. Do not use the computer to pick your ticket for you – Everyone thinks that computers will pick out the best ticket for you to win. It may even end up selecting a ticket which has recent winning numbers which may decrease your chance of winning. Instead go through the tickets yourself and select them manually.
4. Play lottery with those sources who guarantee small prize money even if you have a few of the winning numbers on your ticket – The chances of winning a jackpot may be one in millions but your ticket may have a few of the winning numbers which can get you small wins and keep you motivated to play another game. For example, if you are playing for a jackpot for a million for 10 numbers and if you have only 2 of the 10 numbers on your ticket, some lotteries give you small sums of money like 50 or 100 dollars for those 2 numbers. So at least you can recover the cost of your lottery ticket very easily.
5. Avoid using public sites which give tips to select your numbers or tickets – The likelihood is thousands of people may be using the same services as you. Imagine your chances in this scenario.
Always remember that playing the lottery should be done realistically. Do not pour your entire pay slip into buying lottery tickets as this may actually dissuade you from playing again, if you lose. Lottery, like gambling is a matter of chance and some calculation. If both are on your side – You have hit the jackpot!